cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SO Number when buying CML on The Cisco Learning Network Store

SmithIT
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to pay with CLC on the Learning Platform for the CML, but i need a SO number. Where do i get the SO number from ?

5 Replies 5

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi SmithIT,

I think...  might you  be referring to CLCs by chance? If that's the case, it's a different type of program. Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs) are prepaid training vouchers redeemed directly with Cisco and can be used to buy admission to Cisco events, exam vouchers, and training, among other services. Please refer to the link below for further info:Cisco Learning Credits

The Sales Order (SO) number that is associated with your Cisco Learning Credits.

Here are the instructions to Redeem CLCs:

• Make sure that the product in your cart is eligible for CLC redemption.
  • During the checkout process, check the “Use Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs)” checkbox in the Payment Method section.
  • Enter your Sales Order (SO) number that corresponds to the number required for your order
  • Once all information is entered, click the “Continue” button to proceed.
  • Complete the checkout process as normal

For more information about CLCs, please visit here

If you have any difficulties with this process or run into any errors that you believe to be a mistake, please contact Cisco by opening a case with Class Support/Training using the below link:

https://certsupport.cisco.com/s/?language=en_US

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

SmithIT
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you. Where exactly do i find this: "The Sales Order (SO) number that is associated with your Cisco Learning Credits."

Hi SmithIT,

I think....your organization will provide Sales Order Number.....If your company has multiple sales orders, you can also apply more than one.

1. Under Payment Information, choose Learning Credits.
  2. In the SO Number fields, enter the Sales Order number or numbers...provided by your Company
  3. After providing required details....go for submit.

Best regards

SmithIT
Level 1
Level 1

I appreciate your comments. But still, i have not seen the correct solution. 

I am a single Person, not associated with any company, other than me being a freelancer. I know how to order, i know where to put the SO Number, but WHAT IS THE SO NUMBER? If i am the Only Person in my company, i can just make this number up. But I always get the message "Invalid SO Number". Is it a number Cisco assigns and i can look it up somewhere ?

ok...In Cisco Learning Store support page, they have mentioned that for any difficulties with this process or run into any errors...  please contact us at clnstoreclc@cisco.com.

why don't you write an e-mail to above address...hope you will get assistance...

Reference: https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/policies-faqs/clc

Best regards