Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cannot establish trust with Cisco ISE: Expected phrase [Trust establishment completed successfully] wasn't received from ise.DNAC is using a self signed cert with both of its VIP and cluster IP in the SAN field with the extended parameters.ISE is usi...

ozan2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently received reports that our client has problems with the AnyConnect VPN on their Apple devices so that it has extremely high CPU usage of over 90%. This due to obvious reasons hinders their ability to work. They are using AnyConnect ve...

Hello! I'm looking to update my Cisco C9200L-48P-4G to the most recent stable version. Presently, it's operating on Bengaluru 17.06.05. On the Cisco website, I haven't found a version marked as recommended (starred). Could you suggest the preferred C...

I have two ISR4331 routers, their currently version are IOS XE 16.6.7, ROMMON 16.7(3r).I want to upgrade these to IOS XE 17.9.3a.If I choose install mode, command is 「install add file bootflash:/...17.09.03a...bin active commit」, in upgrade process, ...

I seem to have a strange issue on this network. We have 4 different wireless networks that all need to airplay to Apple TVs. Two of the networks allow for use to stream music via airplay. If i am on the other two networks they show up like they shoul...

kiral9 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using trex on ubuntu machine. I continuously see this error (attached), I assume it is related to the memory, but not sure. The error message is: i40e_set_mac_max_frame(): Set max frame size at port level not applicable on link down Can I kn...

Screenshot from 2023-09-12 07-03-07.png
jseren38 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a bunch of Nexus 9k which I would like to bring to release 10.2.x.There's one thing which I find very confusing: the upgrade matrix you can find in https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/dcn/tools/nexus-9k3k-issu-matrix/index.html r...

simone.c by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have couple of Cisco Nexus C3548P-10GX config running VPC with it.I have an issue that: the couple of switch randomly reboot unexpectedly with the reason i saw the the `show system reset-reason` command is that: show system reset-reason...

My cisco C9200L-24P-4G-E V02 console is showing unreadable words. Recently its IOS was deleted accidently and when i am trying to access it via console port it is responding unreadable things. Please note that the console and terminal emulator is wor...

YonasA by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,When I was trying to install Cisco ISE 3.2 OVA on top of a hardened RHEL 8.0 VM, it overrides the hardened parameters of the original VM RHEL 8.0 OS.Is there any way to just have a software application of ISE, which will allow to installa...