cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NetPro IPhone APP

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

They say there is an APP for everything ... Im an IPhone junkie myself. Would love to have an IPhone apps for the NetPro Forum ...

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi George,

We do have an IPhone app on our roadmap but it's not at the top of the list.  Any one else interested in this?  If enough members want it we can always put it at a higher priority.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Thanks Dan ... Great job on the forum. I really like it and cant wait for the app ...

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Ill second this request! Especially since Cisco is starting to push the Cius tablet - it only makes sense!

Can you do an app for Android too?

Hi James,

An Android app is on the roadmap but we currently don't have a release date for it.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Dan,

No need to trouble yourself with an Andriod app...

Think APPLE !

I'd use it for my Touch while I'm on wifi.....

John

HTH, John *** Please rate all useful posts ***

I would like to see an iPhone app too.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

iPad, anyone?

Tom Yoritaka
Level 1
Level 1

We're working on our first iPhone app right now.  We're really excited.

In the meantime, check out our mobile-browser-based CSC tool.  The mobile URL is; http://supportforums.cisco.mobi/m.paper

Stay tuned for more!

Tom Yoritaka

i would also like to have an app for this.. also can we have a release date for the iphone app..

It's a great app. I like the outlook and functionality of the app. and the fact that I can post and reply on the go. Thanks to all who made this possible.

Glad you are liking it. Pls get your friends to try it!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Tom,

Can I request for allowing proxy server settings to be included in the next improvement?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: