Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Broadworks - No Session Audit

HI Support team,

I am following "SIPAccessDevice-InteropTestPlan-R22.0_0" to run the tests and have issue with Session Audit

According to test #7 Broadworks should send Session Audit in 60 sec but there is no Session Audit at all.  Please see attached capture

Is Session Audit enabled on Server side?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Guy,

The required services are assigned to the group : GuyPothibo-Grp1. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

Satheesh

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Hi Support Team,

InterOp Test#7 mentions to enable session audit via Broadworks CLI commands

"AS_CLI/System/CallP/SessionAudit> set auditActive true"

"AS_CLI/System/CallP/SessionAudit> set auditIntervalSeconds 60"

Do you expect me to enable it for my own sandbox?  If yes, how to access CLI?

Currently I see the Broadworks server are missing some services such as Voice Messaging, XMPP, Call Recording etc...

Will Cisco give me the access right to configure these services on my own sandbox?  How?

Or I have to contact Ciscoo every time to enable/configure different services?

Guy,

Session audit should be enabled by default and you don't have to access the Application server's CLI. 

As far as the services: could you let me know the required services apart from Voice Messaging, XMPP, Call Recording for your testing ?

As a group admin you have the privilege to assign the required services. Meanwhile I will check your group services and keep you posted.

skumar1
Level 3
Level 3

Guy,

Looks like the attached trace file is corrupted. Could you please re-send the pcap file ?

The attached capture should be ok.  It is because the Broadworks uses port 5683 so you have to right-click any Broadworks packet -> select "Decode As" -> change CoAP to SIP in Wireshark

Guy,

Required services for the sip-phone interop testing is assigned to your user's under the group3. Session audit is already enabled and the audit interval is set to 600secs(10 mins). 

Regards

Satheesh

Hi Satheesh,

I am not able to login group3.  My sandbox was expired over the weekend so I have reserved a new sandbox this morning. 

Can you add to this new Sandbox ID 5085f0ce-99ab-4e3a-9876-bd09d2c9f044

Best Regards,

Kenny Cheung

Guy,

The required services are assigned to the group : GuyPothibo-Grp1. 

Regards

Satheesh

Session Audit is working now, thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: