cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BroadWorks Xsi APIs outside of the US

ggt-cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I have a customer in Mexico that is requesting some custom integrations with their Webex Calling. However, I found this on one of Broadsoft’s documents: Currently, Webex Calling Xsi integrations are only supported in the US. I wanted to know if this just means that there will be no support from Cisco or if the API just won’t work outside of the US.

4 Replies 4

skumar1
Level 3
Level 3

I will check internally and keep you posted

Josh Fallon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi,
It will likely mean that it's not supported and depending on how Webex Calling has been implemented for your customer, won't work. Is your customer's calling service hosted from the US but deployed in Mexico? Contact your Collab SE to find out.

Keep checking developer.cisco.com for the latest news on the Webex Calling API.
FYI, BroadWorks API: https://developer.cisco.com/docs/broadworks/
Josh Fallon
Cloud & Hosted Technical Solutions Architect - ANZ, Cisco.

Xsi support for Webex Calling was introduced in October. Currently Xsi is enabled only the US production cluster. The US API will not work for Webex Calling organizations hosted out of other regions (EU, AU and JP). We are working on enabling Xsi in all the other regions shortly with Japan being targeted for November end followed by EU and AU very soon after that.

Hi,

I'm also interested in accessing the XSI for Webex Calling from outside the US (I'm in EMEA).

Are there any new on its availability?

Thanks

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: