cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What xml API command allows me to get attendance data?

Nicholas1
Level 1
Level 1

When we run webinars we need to be able to track whether attendees attended, and for how long, in order to assign credit within our system.  None of the API calls I see listed appear to return this sort of data, but we were told by our rep that it is possible.  Which specific API command returns a list of attendees, identifying information about each, and the amount of time each spent in the webinar?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

Depending on what service your using for your webinars, LstmeetingattendeeHistory, LsttrainingattendeeHistory, LsteventattendeeHistory from the WebEX XML API has the information your seeking, it takes about 48-72h for History Data to become a available.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

Depending on what service your using for your webinars, LstmeetingattendeeHistory, LsttrainingattendeeHistory, LsteventattendeeHistory from the WebEX XML API has the information your seeking, it takes about 48-72h for History Data to become a available.

Thank you.  These calls did work.  However, I was able to get data back in less than 24 hours.  Could you expand on the 48-72 hour delay you mentioned?  This creates an issue with our application, but a 24-hour turnaround would be much more acceptable.

Historical Data is gathered by a background task, depending on load it may take up to 72h for it to populate; typically its much sooner but should not take any longer than 48-72h