Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello,I have just created my own website and would like to categorize its URL: www.lorenzodatascience.com.It contains my personal datascience portfolio, which includes my eduaction background, projects, etc.Could you please make it for me or explain ...

Hi Does anyone has any experience feedback when creating Web policy with umbrella SWG? I read about ruleset and rules in the doc but what is the best way to go ? I have the idea to create a ruleset for roaming computers, and inside this ruleset creat...

REJR77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to allow an external helpdesk ticketing system send emails using their email server as an internal user. Basically spoofing my email address. When doing so DMARC verification is failing (for obvious reasons). However, attempting to bypass...

Hi I plan to install an AD connector on a joined domain server to retrieve identities on Umbrella SIG. I understand I need to install the AD connector on this joined domain server, but do I need as well to run the script on the domain controller? If ...

REJR77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Umbrella has mysteriously installed itself on my home broadband network. I want to know how this has happened and how to get rid of it.I've done some research, and the only thing I can think is that this was installed as a roaming client by my ...

I am a Master Graduate Student doing research about SASE and ZTNA security tools. I need to talk to IT or Cybersecurity Manager to know more about SASE and ZTNA. 

kammenni by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are facing issue in umbrella anyconnect roaming module client using in multiple window login profile. When we are switching user's account it is not working and giving error "Cisco AnyConnect failed to start. It is already running in anothe...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The risk score has 3 main factors: * Business Risk. This is calculated using several factors including Usage Type (Corporate/Personal), Reputation (TALOS data), Financial Viability score, and type of Data Stored (Structured Database/Unstructured Docu...

EshaGoyal_0-1696323438584.png
Esha Goyal by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors