Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, I am trying to deploy NGFWv with Azure Gateway Loadbalancer.https://blogs.cisco.com/security/scale-security-on-the-fly-in-microsoft-azure-cloud-with-cisco-secure-firewall Azure Gateway Loadbalancer needs two VXLAN tunnels, one for exte...

S.IIZUKA by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Umbrella questions

Assume a customer is running Umbrella VA's on premise. Question 1: If the DNS query is for a host outside of the organization the VA's forward the query to Umbrella DNS servers using DNSCrypt. Assuming the Umbrella DNS servers don't have the answer d...

Hi, we have been doing tests with Umbrella Web Policy but they do not apply, we are simply blocking the "games" category and with the computer that is being tested it continues to access sites in that category, in the roaming computer information if ...

caarcg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a new customer with cisco umbrella. We are using AD Groups to determine Categories that are allowed. What is the best way to exclude a user from being blocked on a site ?If we have 100 users excluded from shopping, And we want a user to be able ...

tcooke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,How can i know my utilised license count on my umbrella dashboard or anywhere on cisco portal.Purchased 300 sig essentials license for onprem and off prem deployment.

sv7 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors