cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

A-SPK-NAMED -USER - 1 How many device we can add on one Spark Named User License?

psniitian76
Level 1
Level 1

Guys, please tell me how many Cisco device we can register on 1 Cisco spark m3 named license. A-SPK-NAMED-USER quantity 1. If I am able to register multiple devices on the single M3 named license, will I be getting unique sip uri for my every device?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You are confusing device reg to meeting license

M3 is WebEx CMR which allows a host (not to be shared) to host a meeting that can handle 200 clients using Webcam and 25 using TP room devices

Device registrations aka to the spark cloud is another SKU it will be something like A-SPK-SD-NR for about 29.50 and that is just device reg and getting call control services from spark cloud

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You are confusing device reg to meeting license

M3 is WebEx CMR which allows a host (not to be shared) to host a meeting that can handle 200 clients using Webcam and 25 using TP room devices

Device registrations aka to the spark cloud is another SKU it will be something like A-SPK-SD-NR for about 29.50 and that is just device reg and getting call control services from spark cloud

Thanks

Srini

Hi Team,

What is the participant limit for audio only participants with the very similar license?

Regards,

Soumya SD

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: