cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AQM voice recording server cannot sync new users from CUCM.

Dear all,

I am first to express my greeting to everyone. Currently, i have problem with my CUCM (BE6K) is unable to provide the AQM server sync new users. Actually, last time it was working fine...but for during this time it always displays EROR ( SyncServer error: SyncFailure: Sync failed.com.calaborio.sync.engine.DataSyncException: Exception while getting DB connection(-1) when i sync. Has anyone ever experienced  this problem? I am poor on the system i cannot fixed this problem, i dont even know how to check the database file on that system. So please every help and provide the guide to fix this issue. i am really appreciate, thank you.

3 Replies 3

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Are you able to load into the postinstall admin and check the telephony and database settings.
<install folder>\WFO_QM\bin\postinstall.exe
You should also get familiar with the databes, is it local express or loaded elsewhere?
I suggest you review the install guide found here: https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_11x/installation/guide/qm-installation-guide-cisco-ccx-110.pdf

danievil
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

Anso,

I agree with Mike, you need to get very familiar with the PostInstall.exe and the manual. Secondly, I have seen that issue many times and just by restarting the Admin program (I use task manager to end it) the connection is able to reconnect upon restart. On occasion I have had to restart the AQM server as well, but then it reconnects as well with no problem. Also if you do a search, the WFO-AQM server has a trouble code only manual out there and between that, the logs and a few searches, you should be able to resolve almost all of the issues. What version are you running?