Views
Helpful
Replies

CalendarIntegrationType value in userdata.properties file in cisco jabber

ogoegel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Does anyone know what is the meaning of the CalendarIntegrationType value in userdata.properties file in cisco jabber 9.1 ?

Is there a possibility that this value enable the calendar integration with outlook?

Thx

Olivier

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Calendar Integration with Outlook, Notes, and Google

Users can view and interact with calendar events from Microsoft Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes, and Google. To add calendars, users simply open the Options window and select the application.

A value of 1 is for Outlook. You would need to try the other settings (File > Options > Integration) to see the rest.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

hello jonathan

thx for your answer.

The only thing is that I don't see the Calendar option in File> option on the jabber client.

is there a specific fiunctionnality or configuration in CUPS or Jabber configuration files ?

Thx

Oops. I mean Integration

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

I don't have it too....

Strange....

here is what I see :

hello jonathan.

I found why I did not have the integration tab. I did create a conferencing profile. Now I have it.

Question : Does calendar integration mean that the status on Jabber will change if I'm on a webex meeting only or does it use for outlook appointment too ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: