Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CMS Scheduler Not Working

zizebra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have trial environment that iam running CMS V3.6 . All seemed ok until i replaced the wildcard certificate which i was using. All other services are operational with no issue except for the scheduler. It appear to configure with no issues but the scheduler button never shows up. The only error which appears in the log is

CMS scheduler: Error while creating scheduler C2W keystore 

The command scheduler status shows that it is running but c2w  isnot listed as not configured

zizebra_0-1723047401700.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

After extensive troubleshooting. I managed to get the Scheduler working by getting a new certificate reissued. Not sure what was wrong with the certificate but the new reissued certificate solved the problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

b.winter
VIP
VIP

The message "C2W is not configured" cannot be any clearer^^

Yes it could not be any clearer except that you missed the error being thrown out. The c2w is configured. The error as i pointed out is due to c2w failing to create the keystore.

CMS scheduler: Error while creating scheduler C2W keystore

C2W is configured except that it fails to create keystore. How do i get the keystore to be reset, seems permissions or something else is broken which is preventing keystore from being created.

as dear @b.winter said,
setup of "C2W" is mandatory..
first complete that..

>> my Telegram id: @morez_hadi + if this helped, please rate by click (Accept as solution) or (Helpful)

see my previous response to @b.winter. c2w is configured.

Please note that I am using wildcard certificate and I followed the entity, intermediate then root format.

After extensive troubleshooting. I managed to get the Scheduler working by getting a new certificate reissued. Not sure what was wrong with the certificate but the new reissued certificate solved the problem.