Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Expressway 12.7

scr.sybex1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear

I configured expressway 12.7 with 1 ucm and 1 cups server.

as i checked the in https://cway.cisco.com/csa 

all the configuration is okay and even it can login to device through the above tool.

but i cant login through any device(Windows,IOS,Android).

the tool show a specific error on cisco im and presence that i couldn't find the solution.

appreciate if someone could help me to solve the problem.

the domain that i configured on cups and expc is the same but the local domain of the cups and cucm is different from the expressway domain that i configured.

e.g the cucm/cup domain is test.org and the domain that is configured on cups is test.com and the domain that is configure on expressway is test.com, is the configuration make any issue?

3 Replies 3

Ammar Saood
Spotlight
Spotlight

The attached screenshot tells that Jabber client is unable to authenticate with XCP authentication service on CUP. This XCP Authentication Service receives msg from XCP Connection manager to verify the Token.

Please provide more information.

what is your CUCM and IMP version ? are you using jabber-config.xml file or UC service parameters ?

is your voice service domain and DNS domain the same ? how users are logged in into jabber internally using user@test.org or user@test.com ?

what is your jabber ID (JID) ? while importing from AD,  is it made using userID@test.org ? 

are you using username and password or Oauth token on the ExpresswayC?

Is BOT/TCT devices configured properly and enabled for jabber services ?

I would also advise restarting the CUCM/IMP and Expressway nodes. It always helped me when I make so many changes at once.

Check the below guide, it might help your scenario.

Configure Mobile and Remote Access through Expressway/VCS in a Multi-Domain Deployment - Cisco

webex-community.png

Thanks For Replying,

what is your CUCM and IMP version? 

are you using jabber-config.xml file or UC service parameters?

I use both scenarios but the log file that is attached here is for UC Service Parameter

is your voice service domain and DNS domain the same?

as i said earlier the domain that is configured on CUCM and CUP for name resolution is test.org

and the domain for MRA is test.com and domain that is configured on CUPS domain is test.com

how users are logged in into jabber internally using user@test.org or user@test.com?

users use user@test.com for login to jabber internally.

what is your jabber ID (JID) ? while importing from AD, is it made using userID@test.org?

i didn't use AD for users, all users created on CUCM locally. but the jid is userid@test.com

are you using username and password or Oauth token on the ExpresswayC?

didn't use Oauth in the attached debug. but i test the configuration. not making any difference.

Is BOT/TCT devices configured properly and enabled for jabber services?

i used the CSF device for testing. internally all the things work perfect.

externally all the configuration pass on https://cway.cisco.com/csa eexcept the 

CISCO-VTG-TOKEN not found in authentication mechanisms.

I appreciate if you could show me what should be the problem.

Thanks

scr.sybex1
Level 1
Level 1

that problem is solved but now the cway.cisco.com/csa is showing another error.

I attached the error here.

as i searched through other forums it said that it may be due to not setting Do Not Check Credentials in traversal zone of both expressways.

i checked the configuration and it set to Do not Check Credentials.

all the services working fine on internal network

Appreciate if someone could help me founding the solutions.