cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber for iPhone 9.0 Now Available

mgervase
Level 1
Level 1

Today we are pleased to announce the release of Cisco Jabber for iPhone 9.0. Available for download in the Apple iTunes App Store, Cisco Jabber for iPhone 9.0 provides voice over IP (VoIP) capabilities and can be deployed with on-premises or hosted unified communications services.

This latest release introduces support for Cisco Unified Communications 9.0, the ability to view the reporting structure of individuals when performing a directory lookup within Jabber, and support for failover to another Cisco Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server.

With Cisco Jabber for iPhone, you can also:

• Use your business phone number for outgoing and incoming calls
  • Move calls from a Wi-Fi to a cellular network
  • Move calls to your Cisco IP Phone and back
  • Manage voice messages with a visual voicemail interface
  • And much more!

To learn more about Cisco Jabber visit www.cisco.com/go/jabber or view the datasheet.

Download the updated app today and let us know what you think!

Regards,

Mark Gervase

Collaboration Marketing Manager

Message was edited on April 19, 2013:  Lisa Marcyes from the Cisco Collaboration Community Team added community category and tags for greater ease in filtering (no change to content).

2 Replies 2

This new version increase the comsuption of battery. With the last version my baterry finish in 20, 24 hours. With this new version, my baterry finish ins 6 or 7 hours.

How I can not download the last version on Apple Store, I am using the Cisco Mobile 8.0

I will wait for Cisco correct this problem.

mgervase
Level 1
Level 1

Version 9.0.2, now available, supports iOS 6. Works with your upgraded or new iPhones!

Regards,

Mark