cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber integration with office 365 photo's

rmitchell1992
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently configuring Cisco Jabber and one issue we are facing is linking the Jabber profile photo's with Office 365 /delve.office.com. Is there anyway of integrating this?

1 Reply 1

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Just in case it helps someone else - if you can connect to AD somehow like LDAP maybe this works with poor looking 64x64 size images.

What I finally was able to do, though this is going to break again later when Exchange Web Services goes away for Exchange Online, was write up a Python script to do this for me and provide images to a web server.

I built an Azure application with EWS.AccessAsUser.All , and used Python MSAL to pull a token as a service account user. That token then can be used with Modern Auth and a request to EWS at https://outlook.office.com/ews/Exchange.asmx/s/GetUserPhoto?email=(whatever)&size=HR120x120

The return gets saved as a jpeg and served from a web server as it does on premise.

Later on it looks like you can use Graph User API's getProfilePhoto call, but, the Azure application would require application permissions instead of delegated probably to do that right. Didn't get that far.