cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber MRA - Not able activate the phone services on iphone but android is working fine

Android MRA is working fine

iPhone - phone services is not activated.

Any idea?

7 Replies 7

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Do you have the proper TCT device configured?
Are you able to join an internal wifi and register without Expressway?

Thanks Mike

Yes I have configured proper TCT device.

I did not try from internal network because everyone is working from home

I'd start by reviewing a PRT and then move on to expressway logs if there are not enough details of the issue in the PRT.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

@jaime

It is possible to login in to the cisco jabber in iPhone but phone service not activated

To troubleshoot, go on Expressway->Status->Unified Communications status. If something is broken it would show up on Expressway-C.

Other tool is the Collaboration Analyzer https://cway.cisco.com/csa/ which simulates a Jabber login. You can find some details on both tools to address your issue.

phone services are not working both in internal and external calls

See when you are able to login which means Internet to Expressway to CUCM the connectivity as well as SRV records to find the respective servers are all good & if any ldap integration it's all good. However Calling service is not working then I advise you check configurations of CUCM & IMP integration as well as the services on the CUCM.

Also try to logging using the same user from Internal network & then try.

Also try logging the user from another device

If you can share some logs or snapshot of the errors it may help to identify the exact issue.

I advise to check Jabber PRT, Expressway logs, CUCM CCM logs.