Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,   I have a request from my customer to create clusters for MRA (Expressway-C and E). Cluster for C and another for E. Can I make cluster from 2 Expressway-Cs and Cluster from 4 Expressway-Es?   I believe I read before that the number of peers ...

Hello, We have and DX80 and when i log in at Jabber i cannot make calls from Cisco Jabber? The Jabber at DX80 only works for chat and presence? Other thing that we not show the contact info like extension on Cisco Jabber. This is the normal behavior?...

I have WebEx on Prem version 2.5 integrated with my LDAP.  If I delete an account from my LDAP tied to WebEx group, WebEx directory shows this user as "inactive".  At this point I have a very large number of inactive users in WebEx.  Is there a way t...

vantipov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the Jabber Guest deployment Guide it has the following statment  You cannot use the same Cisco Expressway-C and Cisco Expressway-E pair orcluster for both Cisco Jabber Guest and Expressway for Mobile and Remote Access.Does this mean that Jabber Gu...

t00829109 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Greetings, I want to know where we will resolve IRP eth0 IP & Hostname, inside DNS or external DNS as dmz DNS is just read only and entry can not entered. For NATted public IP it is already resolving on external DNS.  I'm resolving IRP eth0 IP on int...

Atasawar1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors