cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME and Webex connect?

dharig
Level 1
Level 1

Can I use cisco Webex Connect with Call Manager Express 8.0.1 on a UC520 or is it just built for the Full Blown call manager?

19 Replies 19

Hi Randall,

Yes - we do offer Demo equipment.. It will be best if you could contact your Cisco Sales engineer/channel partner to get more details on how to get access to it..

Thanks,

Pashmeen

Thanks for the reply.  Do you mean get in touch with Tech Data or D&H for etc?  My local rep has changed a number of times here in San Diego.

Yes, Tech Data or D&H should be able to provide you this as well.. They would know some Cisco SE who could help you get the Demo gear..

Thanks,

Pashmeen

mvild
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I happen to see this older post.  CME does support CuciConnect. You will find more information here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme_webex/configuration/guide/webexconnect_cme.html

So update 8.6 is out for the UC5x0 products; does webex connect (Cloud) work with it now? I've got the phone tab, but connect doesn't seem to want to connect to our UC520.

Thanks in advance,

Bob James

PS:

As a note the documentation talks about downloading the client"

To configure Cisco WebEx Connect 7.2 in Cisco Unified CME, perform these steps in the order in which they are presented here: 

Installing Cisco WebEx Connect Plugin for Cisco Unified CME (required)

But the link just sends you to Jar files, is there a client?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: