Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS 1000 Mute and Unmute specific participants in a call

mehdib
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

We have a project with a CMS 1000, and during the test using Cisco 3.7 API (Postman)

We were not able to mute and umute a single participant in a call. i've seen some post talking about callLegs. 

I dont want to mute all Audio for all participant, i just need to mute/unmute single participant, through the CMS 1000. 

Is it possible ? if yes, what is the section in the API that allow me to do that. 

Thank you in advance for your help

Mehdi

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

( its still me but with another account)
I tested the command, and it work perfectly.

So we can mute/unmute audio and video for each participant in a coSpace Call.

Best,

View solution in original post

Hi,

glad to hear that. I would really appreciate an "accepted solution".

Thanks.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

b.winter
VIP
VIP

I have never done, what you want to do, but I would check the "rxAudioMute" / "rxVideoMute" in the callLeg

Hi,

Thank you for your quick answer,

i've seen this parameters in CallLegs section, but it doesnt mention that it is for a particular participant, but for the whole call instead ... , the only section "8.11.2   Changing settings for a participant already in a conference" doesnt include a specific mute command for a single participants in a conference. 

And regarding "CallLegs" i understand that it concerne the whole call, and not a single participant in that call. 

Best,

Mehdi

I would say, one or more callLegs are tied to a specific participant, and therefore, if you modify the callLeg, you only modify the "call" for a single participant.

bwinter_0-1700044783599.png

i see ! i understand, and it make sense. 
I'll test this as soon as possible and let you know the outcome. Thank you a lot for your explanation. 

Best,

Sure, you're welcome.
I'm interested myself, if that works. Maybe I need it in the future too.

Hi,

( its still me but with another account)
I tested the command, and it work perfectly.

So we can mute/unmute audio and video for each participant in a coSpace Call.

Best,

Hi,

glad to hear that. I would really appreciate an "accepted solution".

Thanks.

Hi ,

I do apologize i've clicked accepted solution in my email and that didnt tagged your solution as approved, but my last message >.<' Sorry !!