Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS 2.2 Mute Audio for all particpants

rchaseling
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Is it possible for someone to spell out exactly what needs to happen to enable the muting of others for a particular coSpace or call?

Customer is on CMS 2.2 - the requirment is for a user (preferably the host) is to be able to mute all other attendees either on CMA or WebRTC - fairly basic task you would think :-)

I have read a few posts about the same issue and there are mixtures of API commands rxAudioMute=true on call legs and calls.....there is even a parameter where you can enable muteOthersAllowed=true. I've tried all these and am not having any luck for some reason. THe API commands seem to take but no audio muting happens

Also to add - I have CMS 2.3 in our lab and I now notice on the WebRTC client that there is an option in the client menu to Mute All audio or Video....though this does not seem to work either

Any help would be appreciated

1 Reply 1

amit611988
Level 1
Level 1

Maybe you are hitting a bug CSCvi18365 ? Or maybe it is possible that some Response Elements are overriding the values of response elements that you have set .

Regards,

Amit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: