Views
Helpful
Replies

Collaboration Partner Demo, Lab and Training Bundle 12.x

r0bd1am0nd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm a DevNet member and purchased the NFR demo kit (4) days ago now via this site:

Immediately after making the purchase, I was emailed with a link to my account, which featured download links to both a read me file and a .zip file to download the software.  The links are broken.  

I have emailed the contact address on the mediscorp.com website and got a bounce back "unknown mailbox", which is disturbing to say the least, and RNA to the phone number on the site.

Then, I emailed the address listed on the invoice they sent me (different from what's on the website) and also to the info address at what appears to be their parent company website, neither of which have been replied to.

My money was successfully collected and the payment cleared my bank account.

I did finally locate on their website this statement, which indicates a 10-day waiting period for verification, which seems absurd considering it's e-delivery. 
Partners’ specializations and status are checked for eligibility before the bundle is shipped. When ordering, please allow up to one week for this partner verification. Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours after partner verification and are available for download within three days of verification. An email confirmation is sent when the eDelivery download is ready.

I hadn't noticed this statement until later, so naturally paying for something, having broken download links, and then a bounce back on an attempt to make contact raised a red flag (and my blood pressure). At a minimum, this statement should be moved to where the download links are and accompany a disclaimer of some kind about when they will become active.

Maybe it's just me, but seems that there would be a verification process (preferably automated) before taking someone's money.  I.e., if I can't have the product for 10 days subject to approval, then that is when my payment should be processed. 

As I'm getting no responses in my attempts to make contact, I'm wondering if anyone has had success expediting this verification/software access process and/or making contact with this Mediuscorp company?  

(or)

Can anyone shed light on what the verification process entails as it is not elaborated on at this website. Who conducts this verification?  Is there an email coming my way, is a telephone interview required, or what? 

Would appreciate any offered insight or experiences!

Thanks,

RD

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

We have same problem.

I wanted associate service contract for this purchase.

But link not work anymore , as i understand correctly this NFR program not work now.

I wrote to partner-dlt@external.cisco.com

and they connected to medius and resolved my issue during a day.

View solution in original post

Thanks Oleksandr, that's good to know.

I also got a resolution to this, by opening a Cisco TAC Service Request and providing my invoice details (order number). This resulted in the creation of a Smart Account, My Cisco Entitlements (MCE) profile and in the MCE portal was able to access my software, licenses, and link the licenses to the Smart Account.

It would be great if the Medius "Cisco Promotional Software" website were updated to reflect these steps, versus sending you on a wild goose chase trying to click a download link that will apparently never work.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi,

We have same problem.

I wanted associate service contract for this purchase.

But link not work anymore , as i understand correctly this NFR program not work now.

I wrote to partner-dlt@external.cisco.com

and they connected to medius and resolved my issue during a day.

Thanks Oleksandr, that's good to know.

I also got a resolution to this, by opening a Cisco TAC Service Request and providing my invoice details (order number). This resulted in the creation of a Smart Account, My Cisco Entitlements (MCE) profile and in the MCE portal was able to access my software, licenses, and link the licenses to the Smart Account.

It would be great if the Medius "Cisco Promotional Software" website were updated to reflect these steps, versus sending you on a wild goose chase trying to click a download link that will apparently never work.