Views
Helpful
Replies

Connect Jabber client from internet to CUCM via VCS expressway

Ravindra Adhav
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have finesse installed in our n/w with external URL access. Problem is that for finesse login we need to have CUCM agent extension but outside our network we cannot have CUCM agent extension running. Someone told me that installing VCS expressway in DMZ with external access could solve this problem. Like putting VCS expressway in DMZ to talk to CUCM and then Jabber clients can connect to CUCM through VCS expressway.  

I would like to know if this is right way to go. Do I also need another server behind firewall for VCS control or VCS expressway will do the task? And For VCS expressway install I have downloaded following 2 files. Where can I find installation steps to install VCS expressway using these OVA? 

s42700x8_7_1.ova

s42700x8_7_1.gz

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not entirely sure if this would work with Finesse, but as far as MRA, here's all you need

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/unified-communications/telepresence-video-communication-server-vcs/tsd-products-support-series-home.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: