cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC - CUPS Connectivity Error

SamedOrdek1709
Level 1
Level 1

I install CUCM 11.5, CUPS 11.5 and CUAC. I get an error on the CUAC and CUPS connection. CUCM connectivity is OK but CUPS connectivity is failed.

Do you have any idea this problem?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png

10 Replies 10

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

What exact version CUAC are you running?

System Version: 11.0.2.10-2
Administration Version: 11.0.2.1514

Standard or Advance?

Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced Server

Sorry thought I posted this earlier

Configuring Access to Cisco Unified Presence Server
Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced is capable of integrating with Cisco Unified Presence server
to display real-time presence status within the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced directory.
To configure this integration, you must add the address of the Cisco Unified Attendant Console
Advanced server to the firewall information on the Cisco Unified Presence server. To add the address,
do the following:
Step 1 Use your internet browser to access Cisco Unified Presence Administration, and then choose System >
Security > Incoming ACL.
The Find and List Allowed Incoming Hosts page is displayed.
Step 2 Click Add New.
Step 3 Under Incoming ACL Information, type a Description of the address, and an IP Address Pattern.
Step 4 Click Save.

Have you done this?

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/cuaca/11_0_2/install_admin_guide/CUACA110202WAG.pdf

Thank you for your help but I did this.

Can you take a pcap on the imp server and see if you see the traffic coming in on that ports?

I captured 5060 port but file is empty.

Do the same capture from your CUAC server is it possible the traffic is not leaving the local server? 

Look for the traffic on 5060 leaving your CUAC server on the server and then span the port that connects to the server.... do you see the traffic your looking for leave or egress the CUAC server?

Post pcaps

I try to capture 5060 port and CUPS IP but I don't capture anything.