cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM & CUC 9.1 - Unity Connection Integration after recovery

jwilder01
Level 1
Level 1

I have user with older system running on MSC hardware.  The CUC VM died with vmdk errors.

I build a new CUC and was able to get it running, however it will not 'see' and import the CUCM users that already had accounts on the old system.  I can only see new users.

I reset the voicemail ports, etc. but I'm lost as to what is required to get new voicemail accounts for the existing phone users?

4 Replies 4

To see CUCM Users, u need add CUCM as AXL servers in CUC. And those end users should have primary extension configured in CUCM. 

Adding CUCM as AXL servers  can be done from Telephoney Integration >> Phonesystem

1.PNG2.PNG

Response Signature

AXL already set:

cuc-axltest.PNG

What I see trying to import in CUC:cuc-import.PNG

What I see listed in CUCM, only have 39 users currently:

cucm-users.PNG

Make sure that the remaining users have primary extension on their end user page. if not showing associate the device with user. 

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 4.23.06 AM.png

Response Signature

Nithin, that is already in place from before. Seems like there is a trigger or place holder on the CUCM flagging the user already has vm and doesn’t pull them over.

a brand new user was created and pulled through LDAP, I assigned extension and associated device.  The new CUC imported and created vm account.  Existing users don’t pull through.