cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM v10, manage audio conference.

wayfox-fns
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, We have CUCM v10 with software audio conference bridge. For now we need manage conference. Like  list  users in conf, delete user out of conference. What tool's I can used for this? What I must config for that ?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUCM's ad-hoc conference bridge resources aren't intended to be managed to any significant degree. The Conference List (ConfList) softkey and/or Remove Last Conference Party (RmLstC) softkey are available to the conference initiator by default.

You can change the Advanced Ad Hoc Conference Enabled service parameter to allow any conference participant to use these features instead of only the conference initiator; however, this feature is not supported by all CTI-integrated applications. Cisco Contact Center Express is one example of this. This is also a global setting on the CUCM cluster so it would change the behavior of all ad-hoc conference calls. You would need to qualify whether it's both technically and procedurally acceptable in your environment.

I suggest looking at conferencing products as they are more likely to meet your requirements. WebEx Meeting or Event center is likely the best fit. If you're looking for an on-premise approach the Cisco Meeting Server - through APIs - should be capable of this; however, to my knowledge the GUI-based Conference Control Center features of TelePresence Management Suite do not yet support CMS-hosted meetings.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUCM's ad-hoc conference bridge resources aren't intended to be managed to any significant degree. The Conference List (ConfList) softkey and/or Remove Last Conference Party (RmLstC) softkey are available to the conference initiator by default.

You can change the Advanced Ad Hoc Conference Enabled service parameter to allow any conference participant to use these features instead of only the conference initiator; however, this feature is not supported by all CTI-integrated applications. Cisco Contact Center Express is one example of this. This is also a global setting on the CUCM cluster so it would change the behavior of all ad-hoc conference calls. You would need to qualify whether it's both technically and procedurally acceptable in your environment.

I suggest looking at conferencing products as they are more likely to meet your requirements. WebEx Meeting or Event center is likely the best fit. If you're looking for an on-premise approach the Cisco Meeting Server - through APIs - should be capable of this; however, to my knowledge the GUI-based Conference Control Center features of TelePresence Management Suite do not yet support CMS-hosted meetings.

Thank you, you answer was very helpful.