cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS 2.6.1.39.B-AE mobile friendly text

david.lazzo
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently trying to find a way to make a line in the PT invite that will be mobile friendly

Example

202-555-1212,987987987#

Because there is a space between the 9 digit access code example 999 888 777, it stops the reading of the full number

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi David,

This option is not available in CWMS at this time. We have an enhancement filed for this variable to be included in the e-mail template: CSCup51310.

No commitment was made to make this available in the future releases, so please share this enhancement with your Cisco Account Team to pursue further with Product Management.

I hope this will help.

-Dejan 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

david.lazzo
Level 1
Level 1

anyone?

Hi David,

This option is not available in CWMS at this time. We have an enhancement filed for this variable to be included in the e-mail template: CSCup51310.

No commitment was made to make this available in the future releases, so please share this enhancement with your Cisco Account Team to pursue further with Product Management.

I hope this will help.

-Dejan 

Thank you for the feedback. I just submitted the CSC to our product manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: