Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HelloDoes anyone know anything about Jabber bug CSCuv27449 - Jabber CSF should failover like physical phones?  This does not appear to be  publicly available for viewing?  It is listed as an Open Caveat in 11.0(1) in the release notes for Cisco Jabbe...

Hello Guys I'm having a problem with my inbounds calls, I'm hearing a busy tone when I call from number 2123133960 to number 8600, however there are another calls that are established and works fine.    I attached the debug ccapi inout, debug voip di...

I created a Spark room for my team and I am the moderator - I need to add a few more people to the room but I cannot edit the people in the room details. I have tried unlocking it and locking it but the options to add or remove people is no there. Is...

nkazazia by Cisco Employee
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

looking for suggestions on a process or means to re-send the email Cisco Spark invite to an external participant.Email invites can get lost, filtered or otherwise fail to be accepted.However, once an invitation has been sent it appears that the ID is...

rmrehders by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

A recent update removed the ability to add a participant to a 1:1 conversation.  This breaks the collaborative nature of Spark.  In my example, I made a request to an individual which had various levels of detail.  She wanted to engage another team m...

scarriga by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes