Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS Audio with TLS not working

r.rung
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community,

i have a CWMS 50 user without HA deployment with version 2.8.1.1034. CUCM Version is 11.5(1)SU3.

i have one installation on the customer side (supported hardware) and one in my lab (not supported hardware). als long as i keep the audio connection configured for TCP everything works fine.

when i change the audio connection to TLS on CUCM and CWMS side (according to the information from "Planning Guide and System Requirements for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server Release 2.8.pdf") i get this:

customer side: call to CWMS works, after entering correct meeting id call gets dropped

lab: call to CWMS works, after entering correct meeting id call is connected, but no more audio.

any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

r.rung
Level 1
Level 1

i finally found it:

first of course you need to do everything according to the documentation.

The CWMS Certificate needs to have a Key Usage of Web Client and web Server Authentication

and then for TLS in addition to the documentation the SIP Trunk to The Application Point needs to have a Rerouting-CSS also.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

r.rung
Level 1
Level 1

i finally found it:

first of course you need to do everything according to the documentation.

The CWMS Certificate needs to have a Key Usage of Web Client and web Server Authentication

and then for TLS in addition to the documentation the SIP Trunk to The Application Point needs to have a Rerouting-CSS also.