Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS Error 20001

Customer has an on prem WebEx Meeting Server and they are getting occasionally the following error:

The meeting service is temporarily unavailable.  Please try again later.

Error 20001

The customer tells me that the meeting continues and seems to work OK but they are wondering what is going on.

They have the latest code and they are integrated with CUCM 10.5.

Using IE 8 or 9.

I looked and there does not seem to be any documents where this error or any error codes are listed.

Thank you in advance for the assistance

3 Replies 3

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Richard,

This type of an error can indicate some brief network connectivity issues between the client and the CWMS media server. Without gathering packet captures on the client at the time of the issue, it would be very hard to pin point the cause.

I've seen this happening in a scenario where the customer configured DNS server to load balance WebEx Site URL between Private and Public VIPs, so when the client was connecting WebEx site URL resolution was switching between Private and Public VIP causing TCP connection issues.

-Dejan

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hello

Do you ever fixed this issue? Because I got exactly the same error.

Regards

Peter

Even .
Level 1
Level 1
Hi Richard, I think you encountered a bug. Component status UNKNOWN from remote server is not published CSCuv67898 https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuv67898/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir the solution is to upgrade your CWMS to the latest update. Thanks, Even