cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS roadmap for VCS/Codian integration

Nick Lichatz
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know when on-prem CWMS 2.5 will support integration with VCS and Codian?  We have customers that want to integrate the VTC systems in to on prem so that 1. HD video will be supported through CWMS and 2. so any VTC endpoints can be used for video. Only cloud based WebEX supports this now. 

It would be nice if the CWMS media server was able to be dialed via SIP.

3 Replies 3

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nick,

Unfortunately, there are no plans to introduce CWMS support for TP in any form.

Dejan

Im just passing on information from customers.  This is a need because the systems are not unified. There are tons of commercial customers and all of military who will never run cloud WebEx for mainly security reasons. There are other vendors out there who are providing this , i.e ACANO and we are seeing a multi vendor installation to unify TP into a collaboration suite. 

Might want to talk with your BU on this. Im also having to pull this out of bids due to this lack of integration, its not me , its customer requirements.  

Although you put the correct answer tag on this post , its really not the correct answer.

Thanks

Hi Nick,

I am totally with you on this one. I would recommend you share this info with your Cisco Account Team as they can communicate it to Product Management and pursue it further.

-Dejan