Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 Play Store not loading also video not tx/rx when placing calls

albertochavez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello people,

We are testing a DX80 in our network, we set up a new google account for this device, and associate it to one of the domain users in our team. So basically we are able to place calls, using the Phone feature and from the Jabber app; but the video is not being transmitted to any of the end of the call.

Another thing about the DX80 is that the Play Store after being activated from the Device configuration in the CUCM, when clicked on it, the App just remains with the loading icon and not going any further. I suspect a connection issue but we set it up on the main vlan network.

So, our question would be what we should take a look on in order to solve these issues?

Thank you very much in advanced for your help.

1 Reply 1

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I would probably start looking at my region/locations settings. and make sure you are trying to establish a video call with bandwidth and codec tthat both ends actually support.  

If it is video.  Also, does video work between two DX80's?  

easiest thing to do, is to put Jabber and your DX80 into the same region and location, this will eliminate any possible limitations.

if you are still stuck, add some trace files of a failed call to this post.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: