Views
Helpful
Replies

Error loading reports Cisco Finesse desktop

KhammariAsma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an issue with loading reports on cisco finesse desktop.

I have an UCCX 12.5 upgraded from 11.6.2

KhammariAsma_0-1689584010083.png

2 Replies 2

Try to check the agent user-assigned group in CUIC
Maybe the agent doesn't have the right permissions to access the finesse agent dashboard reports!

Also, try to change the browser and check if it works

Hello,

It was a bug, i followed these steps and the problem is resolved.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvs17115

Workaround:

1) Download UCCX 12.5(1) Stock Reports from the Cisco Software Download Page

2) Unzip the reports and import the Agent folder into the Unified CCX Live Data Folder (/Reports/Stock/Unified CCX Live Data)

3) Choose the Live Data Streaming Data Source for the Report Definition Data Source and UCCX for the Value List Data Source

4) Check the Select box next at the top of the list to overwrite all of the reports

5) Permission will need to be added for each imported report (Configure > Permissions and change the dropdown to Reports):

Agent Reports needed Permissions: (Administrator, Agents, ReportingUsers, Supervisors)

Supervisor Reports needed Permissions: (Administrator, ReportingUsers, Supervisors)

6) Import the Supervisor Folder to the Unified CCX Live Data Folder and repeat step 3 - 5

7) Clear the browser's cache and check to see if these reports now load in CUIC as well as Finesse

If there is an error thrown for lack of permission, check that the folder and all of the reports for both Agent and Supervisor have the correct Permissions