Views
Helpful
Replies

Fetching Unity Connection greeting prompt

yarinez
Level 1
Level 1

Hey fellas,

I'm currently in the middle of migrating a customer from UC environment version 9 to version 15.

I'm having an issue finding the correct combination for browsers and java versions to download greeting wav files from cisco unity....

The buttons don't show up and the only time i had something showing it stated the plugin is not found and need to be downloaded which doesn't state what plugin and stuff...

anyone had done that lately or remember which browser/java version is needed?

Included files: CUC1 ( before pressing Play/Record), CUC2 (After pressing)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yeah i tried going over and over it but unfortunately no luck... we ended up finding an old windows xp laptop that runs Java 7 update 71 and IE version 8 that worked like a charm or else we would have needed to upgrade the unity

Thanks anyways

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

I would recommend you to use Cobras Export and then Cobras Import to move the data over from your old system to the new.

Response Signature

the program keeps giving the error for using HTTP even though in the login page i used the fqdn, any idea why?

Unfortunately not. Did you follow the instructions for how to install Cobras and what is needed to successfully use it?

Response Signature

Yeah i tried going over and over it but unfortunately no luck... we ended up finding an old windows xp laptop that runs Java 7 update 71 and IE version 8 that worked like a charm or else we would have needed to upgrade the unity

Thanks anyways