Views
Helpful
Replies

iPhone recording

dannymget
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I know that this question might have been asked before (with QM), but I am looking for a reasonable solution for recording iPhones.

One solution would be by Dial-via-Office. But this would mean a working Jabber client that supports this (not to mention the anyconnect part).

Then one could record all those calls.

But does anybody know if there is a more flexible solution around that is not depeding on the above way? Guess what kind of business is asking for such a solution.

Thanks for any hint.

Regards

Danny

Message was edited on April 19, 2013:  Lisa Marcyes from the Cisco Collaboration Community Team added community category and tags for greater ease in filtering (no change to content).

1 Reply 1

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If the media stream isn't being handled by CUCM then I don't see how Cisco can offer a solution. Using Cisco Jabber, the stream is being handled by CUCM, then one can look at Unity live record, never tried it but would be interesting to give it a shot, QM or Media sense

Srini

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: