cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

isco sx20 does not receive incoming calls

ramonlopez66361
Level 1
Level 1

hello we have a video conference cisco sx20 that worked previously to make and receive h323 calls, we have changed their location, I have put the public IP and opened the ports on the router, the problem we have is that from that video conference if They can make calls to other video conferences but when you call the call appears on the screen and you accept the worst call, it is never answered, it seemed a port problem but they are all correctly open and the sx20 is also configured the same as those that currently work, I have left think that it may be something related to the isp, since the outgoing calls if it works but the incoming ones do not.

What else could I check on the routers and the sx20.

Thanks so much for the help.

4 Replies 4

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

The router is doing the firewall role?

There is any type of error in SX20 configuration(IP address, mask and gateway?)

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

thanks for answering.
the configuration is correct (IP address, mask and gateway), it does not have firewaal it is a domestic router, I have already been looking for that I read that it could be for that but it does not have it.

Hi,

At your home router that is some sort of port forwarding configuration?

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

hello, if the ports are configured and redirected according to the configuration provided
TCP 1720
UDP 2326 to 2485
UDP 1718
UDP 1719
UDP 5555 to 5574
UDP 11000 to 65535
TCP / UDP 5060
TCP 5061

I no longer know if it is something from the router or from the configuration with the internet provider