Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISR 4331/K9 v04

I want to configure CME on 4331 through CCP but I think I had remover the CUCM during the reset so how can I enable or re install it again.

also is there any new about telephony sitting in CUCM 12.3 in CCP? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

First let’s sort out the acronyms. CME and CUCM are two different and separate products. CME, or Call Manager Express as the full name is, it’s when you configure a Cisco router to act as a phone service system. Cisco Unified Communications Manager as is the full name for CUCM is a server based phone service system that runs on ESXi as virtual server(s).

When you setup CME on a Cisco router there is nothing to install, it’s part of IOS.

About your question in the last paragraph. I don’t really understand what it is you’re asking about. Could you please elaborate on what it is that you’re asking about?

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

First let’s sort out the acronyms. CME and CUCM are two different and separate products. CME, or Call Manager Express as the full name is, it’s when you configure a Cisco router to act as a phone service system. Cisco Unified Communications Manager as is the full name for CUCM is a server based phone service system that runs on ESXi as virtual server(s).

When you setup CME on a Cisco router there is nothing to install, it’s part of IOS.

About your question in the last paragraph. I don’t really understand what it is you’re asking about. Could you please elaborate on what it is that you’re asking about?

Response Signature

I meen this look at the pictuer please try to give me solution001.jpg

I’ve never used that interface, I always use the IOS CLI, but from what I can tell it’s nothing new in the SIP settings. What is it that you want a solution for? The document that I referenced in an earlier response outlines the settings available.

Response Signature

To know more about how to configure CME please have a look at this document. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express System Administrator Guide 

Response Signature