Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with connecting Microsoft Teams Cloud from Cisco Video endpoint

The Cisco Webex Room Kit EQ Video endpoints are registered with the Cisco Webex Cloud. All of our video endpoints are running the latest version of Room OS 11 software and have the capability of dialing Microsoft Teams URLs. Our network firewall ports were opened in accordance with the Microsoft support URL below.

https://support.nhs.net/knowledge-base/6276preparing-for-teams-technical-guidance-for-local-administrators/

Opened outgoing TCP ports 80 and 443 from Our endpoints to destination subnets 13.107.64.0/18 and 52.112.0.0/14

Opened outgoing UDP ports 3478 through 3481 from endpoints to subnets 13.107.64.0/18 and 52.112.0.0/14

The video endpoints continue to attempt to connect to the following IP address: "52.76.190.239" even after all changes have been made to the firewall and not the IP address mentioned in the Microsoft document. When we change the firewall configuration to IP any any, these Microsoft webRTC calls are working properly.

Therefore, I would appreciate it if someone could share the complete IP address list that I need to open within our firewall in order to enable Microsoft WebRTC calls from my Cisco video endpoints.

1 Reply 1

This would be a question to ask Microsoft.

Response Signature