Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with encryption CWMS 2.5

HeribertoVV
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have a 250 users deployment without HA.  We have created two SIP Trunks to WebEx swith TLS - Encrypted. I can reach WebEx number through the route pattern I created for that matter. When I make a packet capture I see that the call is not encrypted, even when we have both of the trunks with a secure SIP Trunk Security Profile (ports 5061 and 5063:application point). Do you have any idea why is this issue happening?

For the parameter of the screenshot I attach, Is the port correctly configured? Or should be 5061?

Kind regards,

Heriberto.

3 Replies 3

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Heriberto,

Port configuration is 5061 for load balancing and 5063 for Application point.

I can see you configured SIP Trunks Security Profile for port 5061/5063.

However, did you also configure these ports in the corresponding SIP trunks (Destination section)?

Did you also create TLS SIP Profile and configured SIP trunks to use it?

Please, reference this document for all the details:  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/2_5/Planning_Guide/Planning_Guide/Planning_Guide_chapter_0111.html

I hope this will be of help.

-Dejan

Thanks for your answer.

I did configure my SIP trunks with those port (attached screenshots). I also configured a TLS SIP profile (corresponding the Planning guide for TLS SIP Profile) and the SIP Trunks use it.

In CWMS configuration page (Audio section) Is the 5063 port correct in "port number" field?

Hello HeribertoVV,

were you able to solve this problem? I´m facing the same issue.

best regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: