Helpful
Replies

issue with jabber and desk phone

Mark Graham
Level 1
Level 1

our ucum is version 9.1.2.10000-28  

i feel its a calling search space issue, but unsure where it would be 

i have my jabber logged in through UCUM9x and when i use my soft phone all calls work fine oubound and inbound on the deskphone and softphone 

the issue is when i change over to control the desk phone  i cant call particular numbers (mostly 800 numbers, but thats beside the fact) outbound but inbound calls are fine.  

i have a CSF device setup and an old UPC but the UPC may not have my new phone associated with it, however, the CSF device does.  i'm going to go back in as well as make sure the phone is associated with both.   

if its a calling search space, what would that be dependent on?  my desk phone has all of the appropriate information it needs.  i just dont know if its the upc device or not.  

3 Replies 3

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

Have you run DNA against the device to see whats different or what is going on?

i have not yet, where do i find DNA as well?  i feel like a noob that i dont know what that is lol.  

think i figured it out 

i was logging into jabber via the im/presence server instead of ucum first of all, secondly the digest user for the SIP profile was not set on the csf profile, i must have removed this at some point. nevertheless, i figured it out!  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: