cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

J4W 9.0.5 call pop-up shows wrong user

perrymcgrew
Beginner
Beginner

We have CUCM 8.6.2 and CUP 8.5.  We are MS shop and our DC's are 2008 R2.  I have AD integrated into CUCM / CUP settings.  I get screen shots from several users that show the J4W "pop-up" that appears when a call comes in shows the wrong user name / picture.  In most cases I have seen, the invalid user being displayed is from a term'd employee whose AD account that we have had to keep -- but the user's AD account is in a specific OU and disabled.  Also, the term'd employee's Phone and IP Phone fields are wiped out.  I am puzzled where the bogus information is coming from....  The only thing I can think of is that the receiver has a local contact in their Outlook client.  But I would have thought that this information would come from querying the AD or GAL. 

Anyone have any ideas??/

Thx                 

2 Replies 2

Muhammad Maqsood Mushtaq
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Delete following folders and retry:

C:\Users\userxx\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications

C:\Users\userxxx\AppData\Roaming\Cisco\Unified Communications

If you can still see incorrect photos, then I suggest to try 9.1 beta version. You can download it by signing up via the following link (involved completing 2 surveys – EAP and j4w EAP)

- https://communities.cisco.com/community/technology/collaboration/eap_signup

If issue persists, then please open a TAC case. Team will investigate further and raise a defect for tracking.

Thanks,

Maqsood

Thanks for the reply. I was told Deleting the folders did no good. I received another screen shot today from a user who received a call from the CFO, but the pop up window displayed the Mae / pic of a different employee who is not even defined in CUCM. The only common thing between the 2 people is that both their first names begin with "j".

I tried the link to the beta. But it said I don't have authorization.

Perry

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers