cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber 12.7.1 - Missed Call - Call back issue

Valdularo
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue with Jabber 12.7.1, when a user calls me (internally) the call was ring on my phone and if I don't pick up it will register as a missed call in the Recents tab. When I click the call in Jabber and select call to call the user back, I am getting a tone playing on the phone (on loudspeaker) as though I have dialled an invalid number. The number being dialled back is an odd 11 digit number that isnt the users DN. This does not appear to be the case for our users who have an earlier version of Jabber installed and the number it's calling is not recognised as a number we use as it should be a 6 digit number not an 11 digit number.

External numbers that are missed seem to operate ok in call back, just internal numbers at this point.

I have attached the user as shown in Jabber with the missed entry and the number Jabber is dialling when I press call from that entry. Users DN is 363108 not the number shown.

We are using CUCM 11.5.1.16900-16, IM&P 11.5.1.16910-12 and Jabber 12.7.1 (Windows 10).

3 Replies 3

Valdularo
Level 1
Level 1

Can I get some help with this issue if possible? Thanks.

Hi Valdularo,

In your attached screenshot, I see that it is a 10-digit number and not 11-digit.

Do you have any calling party transformation configured and applied to your Jabber device?

If it is working on older version of Jabber, have you tried using older version with same settings on your Jabber device?

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi Vaijanath,

No both on the device and the Device Pool Calling Party Transformation are set to None.

Thanks