cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for Windows 10.6 Outlook Calendar integration Office 365

thorstenn
Level 4
Level 4

Frome here http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/10_6/rn/JABW_BK_C6A8A6C3_00_cisco-jabber-for-windows-10_6-release-notes.html#JABW_RF_T8C3E6B9_00 i see that supported Clients vor Calendarintegration are

• Microsoft Office 2013
  • Microsoft Office 2010
  • Microsoft SharePoint 2010

We have a local Client Version "Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus" and its not working at the moment. It switched not to "in a meeting"

Has someone making a working Calendarintegration with Office 365 or is it really not supported by now from cisco?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jakub Stroinski
Level 4
Level 4

Never tried on Office 365 but I did have issues in the office with a couple Office 2013 installations that were not pulling down contact photos from address book nor syncing calendar entries. Had to make some modifications to the registry. After the below modifications it worked. Let us know if anything changes

For 32 bit

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\MAIL]
"MAPI"="1"
"MAPIX"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem]
"MAPI"="1"
"MAPIX"="1"

For 64 bit

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\MAIL]
"MAPI"="1"
"MAPIX"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem]
"MAPI"="1"
"MAPIX"="1"

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jakub Stroinski
Level 4
Level 4

Never tried on Office 365 but I did have issues in the office with a couple Office 2013 installations that were not pulling down contact photos from address book nor syncing calendar entries. Had to make some modifications to the registry. After the below modifications it worked. Let us know if anything changes

For 32 bit

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\MAIL]
"MAPI"="1"
"MAPIX"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem]
"MAPI"="1"
"MAPIX"="1"

For 64 bit

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\MAIL]
"MAPI"="1"
"MAPIX"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem]
"MAPI"="1"
"MAPIX"="1"

This fixed it now. Thx.

Good :)

Hi Thorstenn, we are facing the same issue with Calendar integration between O365 proplus and Jabber 10.6, can you let me know more details on how you fixed this issue? Only by Jakub Stroinski's solution? Or other setting needed? Thanks a lot!

This helped me, too! I had lost calendar integration after installing 11.5 for testing, uninstalling, and then reinstalling 10.6. I have a 64-bit Windows 7 system --the MAPIX entry in the last registry key resolved my issue. Thank-you, Jakub!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: