Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber For Windows deskphone control

garethpeart
Level 3
Level 3

All,

This is my last stop before getting with TAC and I just wanted to see if anyone has had and resolved this issue:

Jabber for Windows (all versions up to 9.1) Desk phone control most times takes several attempts to become active and working. If the client is shut down, the client defaults to Computer for calls and it takes several more attempts to get desk phone working again (half the time I get a red X over device option icon.

Anyone else experienced this or have a suggestion?

CUCM8.5

Presence 8.6

Gareth               

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Richard Hermann
Level 4
Level 4

Have you assigned a CTI profile to youself on the presence server?  I just tested taking myself out of one and got the same result.  If you have set yourself to a CTI profile, take it off then add it again, sign out/in again see what happens.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Richard Hermann
Level 4
Level 4

Have you assigned a CTI profile to youself on the presence server?  I just tested taking myself out of one and got the same result.  If you have set yourself to a CTI profile, take it off then add it again, sign out/in again see what happens.

Richard,

I managed to get everything working again (hopefully!).

I removed all devices from my prefile and re added them, as well as restarting the presence service and CTI service in CUCM. Seems to have done the trick for now.

Gareth