Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber login fail

mehmetazak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I set up expressway-C and exp-E. I configured them as documents but i have o problem. When I am getting an error(username and password error) I try to login in jabber for iphone. Users are coming from LDAP. I can login with jabber for windows on internal. Error event log is on attachment. Could you help me, is there any idea for this issue?

Regars,

Murat

5 Replies 5

mehmetazak
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any idea?

Doe this user have "Home cluster" checkbox checked on user configuration webpage?

Is your VCS-C pointing to CUCM cluster where user is configured, if not then do your clusters have ILS setup between them?

Leszek

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What troubleshooting have you done so far??

I see 3 alarms on the screenshot, what are those related to??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

those related to login with user "hu000232@ziraatkatilim.com.tr" but I was getting an error which was "unable to determine home CUCM". Do I have to enter to subscribe hostname of the CUCM to the SRV records? 

I have checked configuration and certificate, I have not found any mistake. I have done acording to document.

Yes, if you a CUCM cluster, you should see them all recognized in exp-c, and you need the SRVs for all servers.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: