Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Community, We have CUCM 11/CUP and IP Phones, video endpoints, and Jabber clients registered to it. All seems works fine but our issue is when we create and add Jabber users we cannot log in these users successfully. Old Jabber users works fine bu...

Hello, I setup MRA , but  media doesn't work, expressway e has single nic  & nat enabled. Do i need to go dual nic setup? Is there any specific firewall config for media? Do i need to resolve/configure public IP of the expressway e as traversal ser...

Suchi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to get xmpp federation going with a partner organization and I am stuck with the public DNS records that the documentation states, in particular for Group Chat. According to the documentation (http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/do...

nchandran by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We are testing Jabber Windows 11.5 and Outlook 2010. We use UDS for directory services and we noticed that Outlook was not resolving presence for users not in a jabber cache (A cache file is created for someone if they are in the users' Cisco Jabber ...

Dan Pride by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes