Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear community, Q1)How can i configure username name  like :username@example.com and domain for cisco jabber app(iphone) for users with this app. I am conversant with configuring soft phones for computers (sip and sccp) in CUCME as shown below which ...

isaaco001 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Cisco Meeting place 2.1.1.2  ,in which due to time sysnc issue ...we configured the NTP for which we restart the server but after the restart Time Sync issue was resolved but "Licenses Summary" shows 0 Lic. Installed , License file is h...

Hi Team, I need your opinion on that : A user has become inactive on CWMS and CUCM ( i don't know what appen on LDAP server)  and has reverted active on LDAP and CUCM. After LDAP Sync, this user don't want to reverte active on CWMS. (email not change...

Hi Team, I have a issue with CWMS 2.6 (On prem, 800 user, HA, LDAP integration), IE8 for user : scenario : 1) a user (create and active on CWMS system)  have a schedul meeting, he click on the web link to join the meeting, 2) the web page of meeting...

Ok, I am implementing Cisco Jabber at my company and I have everything working great internally.  However, I am struggling getting it accessible externally.  I have my domain name setup and forwarded to my CUP server, as well as the DNS setup so int...

smccloud1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes