cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber & Phone Control

beerygaz
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a reason why I can't send audio through my desk phone when using a 9971 or Cius as my desk phone?

Message was edited on April 19, 2013:  Lisa Marcyes from the Cisco Collaboration Community Team added community category and tags for greater ease in filtering (no change to content).

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Spotted the problem, my users were not part of the Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf group.  All working like a charm now.  Thanks for the link kimcneil

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

kimcneil
Level 4
Level 4

It should work if you have selected the 9971 or Cius from Jabber client and your IT Administrator has provisioned the device to “Allow Control of the device from CTI.”

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cupc/8_6/jabber_mac_admin_guide_chapter3.html#task_00BAC834A3C541F88FD67BD6EE8A6509

regards,

Spotted the problem, my users were not part of the Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf group.  All working like a charm now.  Thanks for the link kimcneil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: