Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber version

siwar.ziadi1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i have a collaboration solution with 2000 users, i want to know what version of cisco jabber used for each user? how i can generate a report that contains a cisco jabber version for each user please .

1 Accepted Solution
8 Replies 8

good , Thank You :)

Wow, that PE SQL interface is rough. Any thoughts on why it's not a regular SQL interface like CUC run cuc dbquery, or UCCX run uccx sql, or CUCM run sql? Also, is that db schema published somewhere? I tried to run: run pe sql ttlogin select tabname from systables, but it errored.

No, I have no idea why they went with PE SQL for that data, and I don't think that schema is published anywhere, I got that query from TAC cases who were asking for the same, but could not locate a lot more information on what else you could get from it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello,
Finally to have the report for the account cisco jabber I used the RTMT -> Device shearch

Yeah, but keep in mind that this is only for full UC Jabber and Jabber phone only mode. This doesn't get the Jabber IM Only mode or Jabber Desk Phone Control Mode.

@Jaime Valencia I believe docwiki has been decommissioned and I was hoping to get some detail on this SQL query. Any chance you can post the content in this thread?

Thanks!
Darren

Think I've found the answer...Should be able to execute run pe sql ttlogin select * from clientsessions to report back on logged-in client versions.