cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Licenses to integrate Cisco Spark Board and Cisco Spark board room with local collaboration.

Hello guys, my name is Floriano, i need an help with these questions about Cisco Spark board, and cisco Spark board room.
So my customer had an BE6000 with default VCSC and VCSE instaled in your network.
So we need know what he need in licenses to buy and operate my cucm and vcs with theses products.
Cisco spark room
Cisco spark room kit
Cisco spark board

I know if i can use spark romm with cloud or local, but what is the difference from I using the spark room from cloud or local ?.

If I have the Cisco spark in the cloud, how I integrate this service with my local room telepresence ? I think is by VCS,
but I need aditionaly licenses as RMS, or additional pair of VCS exclusively for this implementation ?.

And If i want register in my CUCM local, I need any licences in my VCS to integrate with webex and spark in the cloud ?.

Thank you, Best Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

First thing - the Spark Board cannot register to CUCM. It is Spark Cloud only. 

To register the Spark Room (kit) or any other TP systems you need a Telepresence Room license. LIC-TP-11X-ROOM if you are running 11 for example. 

To integrate your on prem CUCM with Spark, you will want to setup hybrid media services. See this link as a starting point: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collaboration/webex-hybrid-services/webex-hybrid-media-service.html

Also note that you'll see Cisco starting to use the terms "Webex Meetings", "Webex Teams" instead of Spark, they are renaming the product/service. 

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

First thing - the Spark Board cannot register to CUCM. It is Spark Cloud only. 

To register the Spark Room (kit) or any other TP systems you need a Telepresence Room license. LIC-TP-11X-ROOM if you are running 11 for example. 

To integrate your on prem CUCM with Spark, you will want to setup hybrid media services. See this link as a starting point: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collaboration/webex-hybrid-services/webex-hybrid-media-service.html

Also note that you'll see Cisco starting to use the terms "Webex Meetings", "Webex Teams" instead of Spark, they are renaming the product/service. 

Hope this helps

Thank you PJMacK, you help-me a lot.
Best Regards.