cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Making a call on Iphone

pcromwell
Level 3
Level 3

When making a call on Iphone, we go to the keypad and select contacts icon. The only contacts seen are the ones native to the Iphone, should we not see our Jabber contacts, for the internal numbers?

Also when you go to the Im and presence screen, it shows that status of the contacts, when you press the contact, it give the option for chat, text etc, but no option to call. is that how it should be?  It seems the only way to make a call, is to know the extension number and dial using the keypad. it doesn't seem very elegant

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

U need to have the BDI config in the jabber-config.xml file you upload to call manager number 1 and number 2 you also need a TCT device configured on the CUCM and assigned to that end user and have the end user associated with the TCT and CSF devices for device controll.

You also need to create UC Services and have a UC Service Profile assigend to the end user to allow directory look up.

Please see my jabber-config.xml template attached.

I made use of EditiX is a cross-platform XML & XSL editor

Best Regards

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi,

U need to have the BDI config in the jabber-config.xml file you upload to call manager number 1 and number 2 you also need a TCT device configured on the CUCM and assigned to that end user and have the end user associated with the TCT and CSF devices for device controll.

You also need to create UC Services and have a UC Service Profile assigend to the end user to allow directory look up.

Please see my jabber-config.xml template attached.

I made use of EditiX is a cross-platform XML & XSL editor

Best Regards