Views
Helpful
Replies

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and CTI for Cisco Jabber

Rene Mueller
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

we are running Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and want to add some CTI features. Since all users are using Cisco Jabber for Windows, I ask myself the question if it is possible to use Callmanagers TSP / TAPI client to control Jabber. Maybe there is the issue that TSP client AND Jabber client are running on the same host.

Maybe someone can recommand a third party solution wich enabled CTI features with Jabber and Microsoft CRM.

Regards,

René

4 Replies 4

cbenedix
Level 1
Level 1

Servus and Hello,

same Question for 1 of our customers. They use Dyn 2015 Online, so we need an AppLink Integration or Call Button. Connecting by TAPI could be possible for the on-premise solution but online? 

Hi, we use Dynamics Telephony with TAPI and it is fine. It has call logging, click-to-dial, screen pop and Progressive Dialer in a very smooth integration with CRM. If the CRM is online or on-prem does not matter. It just matters that the client PC acan see the TAPI Server

marie0001111
Level 1
Level 1

Hi René!

I know of a CTI integration that works with MS Dynamics and CIsco and you can request a demo or sign up for a free trial. Checkout these integrations at https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/dynamics/ciscopbx

Hi Marie,

do you have any expierience with tenfold?